Today, here in this post we will discuss Netgear EX3700 AC750 Extender Setup. So, let’s start:
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Setup via web browser method
- Plug the Netgear EX3700 to a power outlet and turn it on.
- Wait until the power LED turns solid green.
- Connect your computer or laptop with the extender using the Ethernet cable.
- Type mywifiext.net in the address bar of your web browser and press enter.
- When you press enter, new extender setup login page displays.
- Provide the login credentials and press enter.
- Now, choose the wifi network that you want to extend.
- Follow the on screen instructions and finish Netgear EX3700 AC750 Setup.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Setup via WPS method:
- Power on Netgear EX3700 extender.
- Make sure at the time of setup the Netgear extender and wifi router are in same room.
- Press the WPS button on your extender.
- Now press the WPS button on your router.
- When the LED lights available on extender and wifi router turn green and stable it means the connection is established between the router and extender.
- Now, move your extender to a new place where you want to be.
Common issues might be occurs during EX3700 AC750 Setup
- Mywifiext net is not working.
- Netgear extender keep disconnecting.
- Can’t access Netgear genie smart setup.
- Netgear extender is connected to wifi router, but no internet.
- Incorrect mywifiext login credentials.
- Can’t login Netgear EX3700.
If you face any of the above ical experts mentioned issue during the setup, then feel free to contact our technical experts at My WiFi Ext Fix.